Ever wonder where the business of photography is going? That’s the premise of this podcast. Find out why genealogists and image makers are facing the same struggles with managing their pictures. It’s a word that begins with an M.
The Dead Pixels Society, formed in 2009, provides news and information to businesses in the photo imaging area. Gary Pageau is principal of InfoCircle LLC, a marketing communications company for photo/imaging businesses. The Dead Pixels Society is one of his projects.
About Maureen Taylor: Maureen is a frequent keynote speaker on photo identification, photograph preservation, and family history at historical and genealogical societies, museums, conferences, libraries, and other organizations across the U.S., London
- Learn more about The Dead Pixels Society
- Watch my YouTube Channel.
- Like the Facebook Page so you get notified of my Facebook Live videos at https://www.facebook.com/MaureenPhotoDetective/.
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Need help organizing your photos? Check out the Essential Photo Organizing Video Course.
- Need help identifying family photos? Check out the Identifying Family Photographs online course.
- Have a photo you need help identifying? Sign up for photo consultation.