Today’s podcast is special. A year ago the folks at Rootstech asked me to present a Ted Style talk at the conference. Of course, I said yes. These short-form talks are very popular on YouTube and at Live Tedx events.
I worked with an amazing coach to put it together. Carol Cox of Speaking Your Brand helps individuals refine their message. I LOVE her podcast.
While on the podcast you can’t see me in action. You’ll be able to see my slides and hear my message on YouTube. It’s about how our photographs give us a sense of identity and connection. Really!
If you want to know more about your family photographs, ask me. My personal photo consults reveal new and sometimes surprising information about your ancestors. I look at all the details in your pictures and in your family history. One of my clients now knows where her family photo was taken. Bavaria. She doesn’t know who they are yet, BUT there are clues in the family history. I give each of my
About Maureen Taylor: Maureen is a frequent keynote speaker on photo identification, photograph preservation, and family history at historical and genealogical societies, museums, conferences, libraries, and other organizations across the U.S., London
- Find out more about Carol Cox at Speaking Your Brand.
- Watch my YouTube Channel.
- Like the Facebook Page so you get notified of my Facebook Live videos at https://www.facebook.com/MaureenPhotoDetective/.
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Need help organizing your photos? Check out the Essential Photo Organizing Video Course.
- Need help identifying family photos? Check out the Identifying Family Photographs online course.
- Have a photo you need help identifying? Sign up for photo consultation.