Is your group interested in connecting to their history through family photographs?
From identifying mystery images to tackling piles of snapshots, Maureen can help. She offers in-person presentations, keynote speeches, and virtual seminars (a great alternative when travel and scheduling make it difficult for a personal appearance).
Maureen has been a frequent keynote speaker on photo identification, photograph preservation, and family history at historical and genealogical societies, museums, conferences, libraries, and other organizations across the U.S., London, and Canada.
Maureen has spoken at the Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference, Institute of Genealogy & Historical Research, International Jewish Genealogical Conference, National Genealogical Society, New England Regional Genealogical Conference, Palatines to America, Rootstech, and Who Do You Think You Are (Live),
Maureen’s photo and family history research has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Better Homes and Gardens, The Boston Globe, Martha Steward Living, Germany’s top newspaper Der Spiegel, American Spirit, and The New York Times. She was a guest on The Today Show, The View, CNN, Pawn Stars, and MSNBC. Maureen was a spokesperson and photograph expert for Picasa and MyHeritage.com.
Make Your Next Event Memorable Choose a Topic Your Audience Will Love
A few of our fan-favorite topic’s are:
- Photo Detecting 101
- 8 Steps to Preserving and Organizing Your Family Photographs
- The Last Muster: Images of the Revolutionary War Generation
- Genealogical Clues in Family Photographs
For more ideas, please look at Maureen’s Topic List.
Pricing and Details
- Seminars start at $1800.
- Photo Detective webinars $350.
- Photo Detective Roadshow: starts at $500.
You can make your event extra special by adding on a Friday evening lecture or the opportunity for personalized Photo Consultations with Maureen.
- Friday Evening Lecture $400.
- Personalized Photo Consultations ($25. per photo, arranged by Maureen, paid by attendees)
Setting your event up for success:
- Maureen is available for on-site video and audio interviews to help you to promote your event
- You can also work together to use her extensive social network to promote your event