I have trouble leaving wedding photos in antique shops and so does my guest, Charlotte Sibtain. I love meeting other people passionate about photos. Charlotte is a London based researcher who has a hobby—collecting twentieth-century wedding photos.
Her Instagram @Vintageweddingphotos feed features some of the images she’s rediscovered. In this
About Maureen Taylor: Maureen is a frequent keynote speaker on photo identification, photograph preservation, and family history at historical and genealogical societies, museums, conferences, libraries, and other organizations across the U.S., London
About My Guest: Charlotte Sibtain is a London based social and historical researcher who collects original wedding photographs from the 1800s to 1960s. Her Instagram page, VintageWeddingPhotos features images of twentieth century weddings.
- Watch a clip from 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
- Watch my YouTube Channel.
- Like the Facebook Page so you get notified of my Facebook Live videos at https://www.facebook.com/MaureenPhotoDetective/.
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Need help organizing your photos? Check out the Essential Photo Organizing Video Course.
- Need help identifying family photos? Check out the Identifying Family Photographs online course.
- Have a photo you need help identifying? Sign up for photo consultation.