Ask Maureen Facebook Live events are your chance to ask your photo related questions. Think about your number one concern. Is it unidentified images? Preserving photos? Organizing them for the next generation? Or maybe you want to know more about sharing pictures. Go ahead and ask. I’m listening. You can submit your question here. Here are this month’s answers to questions from followers.
- What’s the difference between conservation and restoration? When do I need a professional?
- What is a “Cabinet Card”?
- How do I care for a tintype?
- How to search for photos on FamilySearch.org
- How to share photos of non-family members so they can find a loving home.
- Maureen’s How to Search for Photos on FamilySearch.org.