I held my first Facebook Live event on January 26th. In this episode, I answered the following questions submitted by you, my readers:
- How did I get started as the Photo Detective?
- How do I tell two people apart in photos?
- Is it possible to identify a geographic location (state/nation) (with reasonable accuracy) based on clothing?
- A reader wrote: “My grandmother was wearing the same clothes styles/clothes in the 1970’s as she did in the 1930’s and 40’s. How could the date of her photos be determined based on her wardrobe?
- Photo Albums—How to Read the Story
- How to downsize your collection
Watch my Photo Detective Facebook page for announcements for the next one.