Family Photo Adventures : A LIVE Photo Consult and MetaData Workshop
Have you ever wondered what you could do with all the information you collect about an image or an album? There are several solutions but one of them is handy–on your desktop and/or on your phone—it’s a digital photo organizer.
Using a digital organizer you can collaborate with cousins, follow the clues and add all that information to your images. You may have your favorite. My favorite digital photo organizer is MemoryWeb. It’s an organizer created for genealogists by family historians. It’s a powerful tool.
If you’ve ever wanted a glimpse inside one of my personal photo consults so you can see what it is all about and how it works now’s the time!
Nancy Desmond, co-founder of MemoryWeb, and I are going to give you a behind the scenes peek into how to track all of the metadata (date, person, album, etc.) that comes out of an individual session using the power of the MemoryWeb tool.
Each photo session is unique, you never know what you’ll discover. MemoryWeb is a tool that keeps all of that data at your fingertips and it’s shareable, too, so you can share your research with others.
This exciting NEW webinar will ONLY work with your participation!
All entrants will be entered into a drawing for one free year of MemoryWeb and A Digital Photo Organizing MasterClass. Those whose photos are selected will receive one-year on MemoryWeb and the Digital Photo Organizing MasterClass.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got in your family photo collection!!
In this FREE Workshop:
- Maureen Taylor, The Photo Detective, will weigh in on your photo mysteries in a live consult.
- Nancy Desmond, Co-founder of MemoryWeb, will show you how to incorporate the new discoveries in MemoryWeb
- You’ll learn about metadata and how you can continue to collect details about the image by collaborating with relatives.
- There will be a special announcement you don’t want to miss.
- Those three selected receive a one year membership to MemoryWeb and access to the master class Digital Photo Organizing on MaureenTaylor.com
The LIVE webinar will be on October 1st at 2 pm in the afternoon. It’s FREE.
Once registered you’ll receive an email confirmation, an email that tells you how to access the program, and a reminder email. If you don’t receive one, check your spam filter 🙂
If sold out for live attendees, there will be a replay that you’ll be able to view for 7 days